*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Friday, November 21, 2008

Going Private

For the benefit of friends and family. (Yes, you will truly benefit from this.) I've decided to go private for several reasons. One - I've been thinking about it for a long time. Two - I really want to post pictures, but with mine and my husbands computer education combined, we are all too aware of the safety limits of the internet. Hence, few pictures of family here.
 
For the benefit of all others, I am starting a new blog. There I will post all about my projects. Which seem to be never ending at the moment. But, hey. You will be able to find all old and new posts on that blog. So on December 1st this blog will be going private. If you want to continue viewing my personal blog please leave a comment for me, and I'll email you an invitation. (If I don't have your email address please leave it in your comment. I just won't approve it to be viewed.)

No comments: