*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Friday, February 13, 2009

IMPATIENCE!

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

Months of anticipation all boil down to this:


My Birthday/Christmas/Valentines gift is "Out for Delivery" and I will hardly last as long as it will take to arrive. I have the most awesome husband in the entire world. Seriously - he always seems to know exactly what I want - even when I don't give blatant hints (like he got with this gift). Anyhow - if I seem a little busy or distracted in the next little while, it will likely be this - or the Egyptian Flu.

*Update: it has arrived and I have already taken over 100 photos. (Not that all of them are worth keeping.)

No comments: