*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Friday, February 6, 2009

There's a new Etsy...

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

Have you heard of Etsy.com? Perhaps you have sold or purchased on it recently? Well watch out Etsy - you've got competition! ArtFire.com They are up and running their Beta version. I have never sold on Etsy, or anywhere else for that matter. My crafts are either for personal use or for gifts. I don't think I've purchased on Etsy, although I have several things there on my wishlist. But today I found this new site and quickly found something I want.

So if you're looking for art, crafts, home decor, and oh so much more, stop on by and search on this new site. If you're a seller you might also consider joining while their fee is only $7 a month, no per item costs. The more you sell the better the deal.

No comments: