*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Child's Tote Bag

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

I've been busy making more Strawberry Jam, organizing around the house, visiting with my parents, and sewing. I've actually done a lot of sewing lately. It's been awesome! Here's something I've had done for a while:


I made this tote bag for my son for taking his toys, books and coloring things to church on Sunday. It was my hope for Sacrament survival. Needless to say, he's still getting hauled out of Sacrament weekly, but this does help. I used canvas fabric from one of my old diaper bags. I made the pattern myself and bought some cheap fabric to line it with.

My other recent projects are from this fabric: A new diaper bag, and a tent for my son. I'll show you those soon.

No comments: