*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Camping and Photography

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

We went camping this week and had a fantastic time with our many friends that came along. I was able to have fun taking lots of pictures. Here's a little peak at the beauty we witnessed!
As a side note to my photography loving friends. I've been learning a lot about specific styles of photography online from Digital Photography School. I've also been having fun learning about photo editing from Coffee Shop (this blog also has free tutorials, textures and actions) and The Pioneer Woman (again with the free actions, etc.).

I'm sure that some of you are sitting there thinking "that's all great and wonderful, but I don't have Photoshop, nor will I be able to afford it for some time". In that case, I'd suggest you look into the free online photo editing programs. One I've recently looked at is Aviary. It may not have everything Photoshop does, but it looks like it will work well. Let me know if you try it and like it.

1 comment:

Kali Leenstra said...

keep up the good work! Yeah for photography