*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boys Travel Room

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

My son has a transportation/travel themed room. And these two things I saw this week have got me re-thinking the entire room. Ack. My husband is going to want to shake some sense into me. I seriously can't help it. Just look at the fabric. It's drool worthy. And the paintings just melt some part of my heart that only a mother of boys can understand. Here's to dreaming.



The Wheels Fabric Collection by My Mind's Eye from Riley Blake: (Thanks to My Little Gems for sharing it with me.)



Now to convince my husband that the room needs something more.

1 comment: