*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Topless Undershirt

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

As a nursing mother I'm always looking for ways to make things a little bit easier when out in public. The other day I came across Blush topless undershirts and thought they were a great idea. But of course, like all things out there you really want to try before you buy. So I pulled an old white Shade camisole out of the drawer, and serged the top right off. I didn't even cut or hem or anything. No one is going to see that part. It works great! Best of all - it was free and so easy to make. I'm planning a trip to WalMart or Target to buy some more tanks/camis in fun colors. While Blush might have a good product, I just can't pay $15 for something that ought to cost $3.

No comments: