*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Remember This?

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.


So my other niece got a bed with bedding for her American Girl doll. Santa had a little bit of help on this one (ahem). Note the matching fabrics. Anyhow - Santa's helper discovered a doll bed that was an awesome price! Then the day before Christmas she took some measurements, a peek on the for ideas and spent a long time sewing the bedding from scraps she had to match. And by bedding I mean: mattress, pillow, pillowcase and quilt! I still can't believe how well it turned out and how well it all goes together. Santa sure keeps on top of things - matching fabrics and what not.



I honestly can't wait to have my own little girl to make things like this for.