*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Friday, July 10, 2009

Can't Get Enough

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my camera and how much I love Photoshop? Yes? Well, let me mention it again. I LOVE them!

Here's my SOOC (straight-out-of-camera) shot of the Space Needle:


And here's what I was able to do with it after 5 minutes in Photoshop:


5 minutes and I have a cool vintage look to my photo. Is that evidence enough for you? A good camera is worth every penny. Then there's Photoshop. It is so fun to play with photos in that program. I could spend hours, but luckily I don't have to.

Tonight's your last chance to enter the Give Away.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I like it! Especially how the Space Needle really seems to stand out. Nice work :)