*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Young Women's Plaque Tutorial

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.


Are you interested in making a Young Women's Plaque for yourself, your own daughter, or as a Young Women's activity? Here are the instructions on how I did mine:

1. I had a plaque from Value Village on hand. I painted the front cream. You could use a frame, a tile, or anything that you can come up with for this project.

2. I cut a cute piece of scrapbooking paper to the size of the front, coated the front in Mod Podge and pressed on the paper.

3. I used Vinyl Lettering my Mom gave me last year and cut "Virtue" on the Cricut in black Vinyl. I was too impatient and cheap to get the matching font. At the end I've listed a few sites you can order your own YW's vinyl. It's different from the one I used, but super cute too.

4. Once the Mod Podge behind the paper was dry I applied the Vinyl. I didn't coat the front of the paper with Mod Podge or a finishing spray as the paper had a pretty sheen to it I didn't want to mess up.

Where to buy Young Women's Themed Vinyl:

No comments: