*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Conviction

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

I saw this video today and it had me laughing and moved. It's so hilarious and yet it talks about something that I've been thinking about for a long time. Studying language has truly made me consider how I speak my own native language. I will be the first to admit I do not speak it well, I do not always speak it with conviction, and I do not always say what I meant to say. I believe that comes with speaking. (Or was that pregnancy?)
The typography is so amazing and the speaker does a fantastic job. Watch, enjoy and share. Hopefully we can all walk away wanting to speak with more conviction, more authority, and more appropriately.

No comments: