*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Know I Disappeared

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

This week has been a whirl-wind of activity at my house. While we continue painting and I have started to catch up on sewing - I had my second photo shoot this week. This time, not for a business. I did family portraits for some friends! It was a blast, they were so patient with me, and I can't wait to tell you all about it. But for now I sneak away to bed. Not without mentioning my newest crazy creation: Wedding Invitations for a friend. Can't wait to get her photos to put it all together. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it. Bye.

No comments: