*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Cards

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

Thinking of doing Holiday Cards still? I just finished mine today. Some of you can view them here. Anyhow, I found a web-site that has free photoshop templates for Holiday Cards. The Front and Back are already made, you just need to add your pictures. For those of you interested in the templates, you can find them here. If you are friend or family of mine, I would be willing to do them for you and send you the high-res .jpeg file for you to e-mail, post, or print wherever you choose. Just go to the site and see if you like one, then e-mail me your choice, and your pictures.


No comments: