*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Monday, December 22, 2008

Staccato

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

I've been using my Adobe CS3 for all sorts of things this year. I'm so glad we got it last year for Christmas. I love InDesign for making my cards and invitations. I've also used Photoshop for a lot of photo editing. I've also tried out several things in Illustrator. Saturday I found a paper that I really wanted for Scrapbooking. But I didn't want to pay $10 to download it when I could possibly design it myself. I had to give it a try. Last night I started, but didn't get very far into it before I had to quit. So today I have spent hours perfecting this paper. Here's my first 12x12 design! I named it Staccato - all those theory lessons are finally paying off! (Just kidding Mom, you know I actually do play my piano.)

No comments: