*This blog is no longer active. For all these posts and more please visit my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs!*


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Maybe it's because I'm getting Older?

This site is no longer in use. You can see all this information and new posts at my new blog Maggie Muggins Designs.

I must confess - I don't win anything very often. I don't even enter sweepstakes or draws very often because I used to enter them all and then not win a thing. Talk about disappointing. So yesterday I was sent to a sweepstakes in a blog I read. It's at 2Modern. So I was really surprised when I checked my e-mail and saw that I one Monday's prize. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. Or maybe they found out I just had a birthday! Whatever the reason I am glad that for one day I got lucky.

Hurry on over there everyone and enter to win the other items. Stay and check the site out too. This company has a lot of cool things.

No comments: